You can Online access For USPS Employees at LiteBlue.USPS.gov. To Access your LiteBlue Login you need to enter Employee ID and USPS Password. Heere we have shared LiteBlue Login Help. After login your LiteBlue account online at www.liteblue.usps.gov you will be able to view schedules and paystub information, browse benefits plans and more. Follow the below instruction to know your LiteBlue Login details.
United States Postal Service (USPS), formulated in the year 1971, is an agency of the federal government, United States. This agency is solely responsible for the postal service in the state. It is recognized as one of the largest postal services with lakhs of employees in the world. The independent agency’s major concern is to provide fast and hassle free service to their customers and they’ve set that as a goal. To achieve that goal, they’ve implemented multiple plans of which LiteBlue is a well-known one. LiteBlue is a website started by USPS for USPS employees to always stay connected and it, in turn, helps for a faster communication between them.
The agency claims that they are striving hard to achieve their goals and objectives. LiteBlue is a fabulous online portal which keeps the communication secure and in turn, achieves the agency’s major concern. With LiteBlue, employees/associates can access their benefits section and can also change it during open seasons. The information such as pay stubs, career growth, recognition etc. You can also see your fellow employee’s recognition levels too. The employees can view their work schedule on the online portal. If they wish to change the schedule, employees need to raise a request for change with corresponding dates to the manager.
How to LiteBlue Login:
To log in your account, Yiu must have the Employee ID and USPS Self Service Password to log on to LiteBlue. Here i am going to share you direct link to login your account and tips to register news account.
- You can login your LiteBkue account by clicking here or https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal/.
- After open, the official website needs to enter your account details information.
- Enter “Employee ID.
- Enter “USPS Self Service Password”
- Your Employee ID is easy to find — just look at the top of your earnings statement. It’s the 8-digit number printed just above the words “Employee ID.”
How to LiteBlue Register:
The managers have full rights to change schedules at any time based on the availability of staff. The agency also provided a way for employees to provide feedback on the existing processes, any improvements, suggestions etc. To avail the services offered by LiteBlue, employees must register at the official website www.liteblue.usps.gov. Remember, there are two important things you must be ready with to complete the registration process:
- Employees must be ready with their USPS employee ID, which was given at the time of giving joining letter.
- Alternatively, you can also find that on your salary pay slips
- Employees should hold their Self-Service Password(SSP). SSP, a new security standard, is implemented by USPS to get access to a various number of applications which includes LiteBlue.
- This new feature came into existence in the year 2014.
- If you’ve forgotten or new to create SSP, please follow the https://ssp.usps.gov/ssp-web/login.xhtml link to create / generate new SSP.
Here is the list of things you can do with LiteBlue:
- LiteBlue provides an easy way to understand your career improvement.
- You can get complete information about pay stubs and generated revenue.
- Every happening of products will be available and there is a huge scope for learning.
- You can observe fellow colleague’s recognition levels.
- You can also provide feedback.
- If you wish to change your password for SSP LiteBlue, you can do that with an easy process.